New recipes from Lee Holmes
- Quinoa Risotto With Tomato, Basil, Lemon And Ha...
- Coconut And Almond Bliss Balls
- Oven-Roasted Cauliflower
- Steamed Fish With Snow Pea, Minted Fennel And O...
- Lamburgers With Rosemary
- Tangy Chicken Salad With Lime Dressing
- Crunchy Daikon Rolls
- Buckwheat Pancakes With Blueberry Compote
- Green Renewal Juice
Steamed Fish With Snow Pea, Minted Fennel And Onion Salad
Its many virtuous health properties, steamed fish is an ideal dinner choice if you’re trying to steer away from eating too much red meat. Choose whichever fish you prefer and pair it with this gorgeous salad.
Serving size: Serves 2 Recipe type: Fish Taste or texture: Flakey Main Possible Allergen: Fish Cuisine: Global INGREDIENTS 2 white fish fillets 1 handful pine nuts Snow pea, minted fennel & onion salad 2 baby fennel bulbs 150 g (5½ oz) snow peas (mangetout) 1 handful mint leaves ½ red onion Dressing 2 tbsp lemon juice 3 tbsp virgin olive oil 2 garlic cloves 4 drops liquid stevia
Please sign in to view the preparation steps for this recipe!