New recipes from Tessa Kiros
- Fried Buttermilk Marinated Chicken
- Chicken Escalopes With Parsley And Capers
- Yoghurt And Semolina Syrup Cake With Rose Water
- Cinnamon And Cardamom Buns
- Roast Lemon And Thyme Chicken
- Meringue With Strawberries And Chocolate
- Calamari With Butter, Lemon And Garlic
- Berry Cheesecake
- Youvetsi (Lamb And Tomato With Rice-Shaped Noodles)
- View all of Tessa Kiros's recipes
Prolific cookbook writer. Based in Tuscany.
Tessa Kiros is every bit as beautiful as the food she writes about. Born in London to a Finnish mother and Greek-Cypriot father, she now lives in Tuscany with her Italian husband, Giovanni, and two children. A child of the world herself, Tessa grew up in South Africa and left home aged 18 to travel. She cooked London’s The Groucho Club as well as in Sydney, Athens and Mexico. Her eight sensuous cookbooks reflect those eclectic tastes and sense of adventure, beginning with the bestselling Falling Cloudberries: a world of family recipes. She’s gone on to explore the food of Tuscany, Venice, Portugal and Greece in subsequent books. Her most recent, Limoncello and Linenwater, is a celebration of Italian heritage and the women in our lives.